Review and recommendations for the NSW Fire Brigade's processes with respect to their interaction with Fire Alarm Service Providers.
The NSW Fire Brigade required an independent review of their business processes relating to their Fire Alarm Service Providers due to the unsustainable manual effort required to maintain appropriate protocols.
Far Edge provided
- Analysis of current process and system interactions through interviews (internal and external)
- Workshop and present “As Is” analysis, recommendations and initial future processes and system interaction for development of requirements document
- Development of functional specification for new processes (internal and external stockholders)
- Completion of test plan, test objective matrix, test cases and training/instruction manual
- Systems and process implemented
- Improved project documentation standards
After completion of the project by the NSW FB IT Department, the process and development was audited without issues raised.