"Either we will find a way, or we will make one." - Hannibal
To compete effectively in the information economy, organisations must both harness existing technologies, and create new systems to meet specific needs that are sufficiently flexible to accommodate the changing business environment.
Our engineers research the most cost effective way to meet your business requirements using off-the-shelf, customized or, wherever possible, freely available technology. Where no software already exists, we can develop a high-quality and flexible solution.
Far Edge offers a range of services including:
- helpdesk services
- call and contact centre services
- hardware services
- software development
Our team has expertise with the following technologies:
- Windows Server (2000, 2003, Small Business Server)
- Linux (Debian, Redhat, Fedora, Suse)
- SQL Server, MySQL
- IIS, Apache, Tomcat, PHP
- Exchange, Qmail
- Software and appliance based firewalls
- Samba, Netatalk
- IPSEC & PPTP VPNs on Windows & Linux
- Terminal Services / Remote Desktop, Thinpoint
- Nagios & MRTG - Network Monitoring and Measurement
- AMANDA, Veritas Backup Exec, CA Brightstor ArcServe
- Anti-virus, anti-spam, and anti-spyware tools for servers and desktops
- Network intrusion analysis and repair
- VOIP Implementations – Switchvox, Asterix, as well as closed-source systems
We also implement, support and manage the following systems:
- Issue tracking and resolution (Request Tracker 3, Cerberus Helpdesk, CVS, CVSTrac)
- Online Content Management (Mambo & Joomla)
- Document Management for ISO 9001 Certification (Knowledge Tree)
- Far Edge Dependency Tracker (http://example.faredge.com.au/deptrace)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM – Sugar CRM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP – SYSPRO)
Contact us on 1300 651 002 for a FREE consultation.
or email us here to find out more.