Assetera Application Migration
Far Edge migrated a custom .NET application to a new server after support was discontinued by a previous company. This involved:
- Setup a new application server (IIS, MS SQL Server, custom software infrustructure)
- Review, analyse and build C# source code
- Deploy modified application to company desktops (Windows Forms) and mobile devices (Windows Tablets)
- Re-issue X.509 security certificates to all devices
In addition, Far Edge performs a variety of custom database queries to assist Assetera with data mineing and custom reports.
As part of the migration, Far Edge conducted a company wide network audit of Assetera.
- Standardisation of software
- Implement regular backup process
- Company wide anti-virus