Workflow review, process & system design, feasibility studies & product evaluation. The driving force behind our consultancy services is to reduce costs and increase profits.
While the number of competing software products available is the sign of a healthy marketplace, it can make selecting the right product difficult.
Far Edge offers independent product evaluation services, with the emphasis on the best product quality at the lowest price. After an initial consultation, in which we determine your requirements, we evaluate a broad range of commercial off-the-shelf, customised and open source solutions, drawing on expertise from our software development and networking resources to scrutinise the reality of marketing claims made by vendors.
Our product evaluation addresses the following areas in plain English:
- Upfront and Ongoing Costs
- Vendor Support
The purchase or development of new technology is often identified by successful organisations as the key to continued growth. Understanding what is required to achieve your objectives is the first and most important step in any project involving technology.
In collaboration with key stakeholders, our consultants will document current business processes your requirements and the gaps.
Depending on the results of the analysis, we can provide software development services and deliver a custom solution, help evaluate and implement off-the-shelf packages, or assist with sourcing 3rd party systems or services.
Some examples of the areas in which we offer business analysis services:
- Development of streamlined workflows for product returns, inventory and parts managements for technology manufacturers
- Feasibility studies of new product ideas and business development opportunities
- For larger organisations, undertaking project feasibility, initiation and business cases
- Project management of projects, both with internal resources and external vendors
- Providing account management services to business units within an organisation
- Development of support and process documentation
IT Outsourcing allows companies to contract out specific or ad hoc IT projects and function, allowing time to organise longer term strategic staffing plans and assist with temporary and high workloads.
Far Edge can provide specialist outsourcing resources for individual roles (Business Analyst, Developer, Project Management) and groups of staff such a IT Development and Management teams.
- Business Analyst
- Project Management
Contract can be:
- Flexible e.g., days per week
- 3 months or more